To be eligible for this Competition, the child must
- Be a legal Citizen of Nigeria
- All competing children must be between the ages of 0 and 10 years.
- A valid Birth Certificate for the Child will be requested for, anytime during the competition
- owner of all rights, title and interest submitted in connection with the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true,
current and complete and they have full rights to the images and details / data that is uploaded and
that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or
other intellectual property rights.
- Employees of the Organization, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies,
advertising and promotional agencies, and the household members of any of the above, are not
eligible to participate in the Competition
- The Organization shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to
participate in the Competition. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification.
- All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Organization for the purpose of
the Competition must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Organization reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such
an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details
By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Competition Rules, which will
be made available throughout the Competition Period.
Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Organization, which shall be final and binding
in all respects. The Organization reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant
found to be:
- Violating the Competition Rules;
- Tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the smooth operation of the Competition
- Violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines, property or
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass
any other person.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE COMPETITION INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / WHATSAPP / WEBSITE OR ANY
RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL
AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND
DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE FROM THE COMPETITION, ANY CONTESTANT WHO BREAKS SUCH RULES
AND/OR FAILS TO BEHAVE APPROPRIATELY AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH WINNER.
Contestants [if applicable: and Guest] must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in
the Competition and observe the Competition Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the
Various stages and the FINAL STAGE.
- Determination of the final winner will be done via a 3-stage voting process
- This process will involve Online Voting for Creating Stars Contest at N50.00 NGN (Fifty Nigerian
Naira) per Vote.
- All voting will ONLY be done on the website or using any payment option made available.
- Judges decision will be based on highest votes and will be final.
- Winners shall be selected as follows
- Stage 1: In this stage, all contestants are required to mobilize a total of at least 200 votes, at
50 Naira per vote, to qualify for the second stage.
- Stage 2: In this stage, the contestants are required to mobilize a total of at least 300 votes, at
50 Naira per vote, to qualify for the final stage.
- Stage 3: This is the Final stage where the contestants with the highest number of votes wins the
- The Top 7 kids after the final stage will be announced on our social media accounts
- Of the 7 winners, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes
respectively, while the following 4 winners will be given consolation prizes.
- Judges decision based on the votes casted will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dates for Stages 1 to 3 will be communicated after the entry stage on the Website and social media
- Before being declared the winner of the Creating Stars Contest, participant shall be required to
correctly have met the necessary requirements to comply with the Competition Rules.
- EACH SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE / EMAIL NO LATER THAN 24hours to the Grand
- Family, friends and fans of the entrants can vote for their favourite Kid by clicking on the vote
(Pay) button, costing N50 NGN (Fifty Nigerian Naira) by the baby’s picture. Entrants are also
eligible to vote for themselves.
- Voters can vote as many times as possible for a Kid during the voting stage.
- Statistical tools (Graphical representation and percentage) will be used to show top participants.
Also a table showing from the top to the least participant will be used to show the leading
- If needed, the Organization reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or
monitor information provided by entrants and removes the same.
- Upon notification, the selected entrant must respond by Email to the contact Admin / Email provided
in the notification, and the Organization must receive the selected entrant’s response within two
(2) business days of such notification.
- Money used to obtain votes for contestants cannot be refunded